We at ATHLETES GEL are dedicated to helping you take care of yourself and to be your best no matter the situation. Let us diverge from ATHLETES GEL, the product, for a moment or two...
With the panic and the craziness around the Coronavirus, we started thinking about general First Aid and just being prepared. We took inventory of supplies (gauze, medication, etc.) and realized most of us are not prepared for an emergency that involves our spouses, children, animals, etc.
BUILD YOUR EMERGENCY KIT
So, here is some advice from THE ATHLETES GEL TEAM on building your Emergency Kit just in case:
- Any Prescription Medications
- Rubber Gloves (good luck right now, but they will be back; cleaning gloves are as good - the big yellow ones)
- Hand Sanitizer (good luck here, too, but it will be back sometime; great alternatives in a pinch are acne face wash or acne pads)
- Medical Tape/Pre-Wrap
- Advil or Tylenol (don’t take both at the same time)
- TUMS or Pepcid
- Hydrocortisone Cream
- Pedialyte (or similar electrolyte drink)
- Protein bars
- Sharp Knife
- Blanket (disposal or regular is fine)
- Couple Bottles of Water
- ATHLETES GEL! (of course because is the best topical pain reliever on the market) Note: It is really effective for the aches/pains from normal colds/seasonal flu.
I would highly recommend building your own kit rather than buying one. Lots of the kits on the shelves contain expired product. If you do buy an off the shelf kit, be sure to read the Drug Facts portion of the kit and check expiration dates.
If you need advice or help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ATHLETES GEL Team